This silicone is used for smooth fabrics like polyester, swimwear base printing to improve adhesion and washing resistance. Usually it printed for first two layers or used for winter or golf gloves non-slip effect printing. It can be applied on automatic machine production with no mesh block.
Durometer - Shore A
31 Shore A
> 98 %
Specific Gravity @ 25C
After printing, silicone ink can be cleaned away from equipment with hydrocarbon based solvent.
1.What is your MOQ?
It depends on customer's exact request.
2.Are you manufactuer or trading company?
We are silicone ink and silicone heat transfer labels manufacturer, but we also do some trading based on customers trust.
3.Where is your main market?
Our main market based in Asian and south America countries where there are more printing factory for garments or shoes.
4.What is your lead time?
Normally in 3~15 days according to order quantity.
5.What is your payment term ?
T/T, Western Union, PayPal
1. All silicone base is mixed with 2-5% catalyst, too few or too much would affect the curing of silicone.
2. Our silicone base can be mixed in proper rate to improve related functions.
3. Our silicone is workable for both machine and table production which would not block mesh.
4. Heating temperature of our silicone heat transfer stickers is 155~170℃, 15~20 seconds according to different fabrics and thickness.
5. The order we delivered if its not match your request, pls keep it sealed well for replacement.
Why should we use base-coating silicone ?
Different silicone items has different viscosity and thickness which would affect its softness, adhesion, solid content. In this case, each item has its own advantages and disadvantage. Base-coating silicone perform well in adhesion and elasticity, which is very good to print bottom layer to improve fastness on some swimwear, polyester fabrics, elastic tapes.