White or slightly oblique oblique needle crystal. Very slightly soluble in water, soluble in hot ether, hot benzene, toluene, glacial acetic acid, chloroform and petroleum ether, micro Soluble in ethanol, flammable. It is extracted from washing oil, widely used as an important additive for manufacturing of resin, dyestuff, and other organic chemical synthesis.
White or light yellow crystalline
Very slightly soluble in water, soluble in hot ether, hot benzene, toluene, acetic acid, chloroform and petroleum ether, slightly soluble in ethanol
Flammable,More refined than Naphthalene
The package of all our chemical products reaching up to the industry standard, we usually use kraft drums or woven bags for our powder state products.
1) Through nitration, it can be used for nitrocellulose, and dehydrogenation it can be used resin
2) Through oxidation it can be used for 1,8-Naphthalic anhydride and acenaphthene, quinone, to be used for synthetic dyes, polyester resin polyester fiber
3) It can be used for fluorescent pigments, dyes.
4) it can be used to produce Water-reducing agent
5) It is an organic synthesis of raw materials, used for electrical insulation materials and ion exchange resins.
Acenaphthylene is flammable, should be stored in ventilated place, the temperature does not exceed 30 degrees, with woven bag or sack packaging and transportation.