Double-beam crane hook block is applied to double-beam crane. Product covers from 5T to 500T, which can be customized according to customer’s drawing.
The double-beam hook block has the features of unique, high quality and safety, suitable for petroleum, factories, mines, chemicals and ship terminals to ensure safety.
(1)The hooks can only be used with technical documents like the Certificate of Quality from the manufacturer; hooks, purchased by important sectors, mush be strictly inspected before delivery.
(2) Select two suitable positions in the shortest distance to the hook opening to print a mark, not easy to wear; measure the distance of the mark as a basis for detecting whether the opening degree changes during use;
(3) Hooks shall not have defects affecting the safe use; the hook defects shall not be welded; the surface of the hook shall be smooth, and there shall be no defects such as cracks, folds, sharp angles, burrs, peeling, over-burning etc;
(4) Hook material is forged with 20 high-quality carbon steel or special material, DG20Mn, DG34CrMo etc., for hooks. It is strictly forbidden to use casting hook. The material of the hook is generally applied to A3, C3 ordinary carbon steel, or 16Mn low alloy steel;
(5) The longitudinal axis of the hook plate of the hook must be in the rolling direction of the steel plate, and the hook piece is not allowed to be spliced;
(6) The hook plate of the board shall be riveted with a countersunk rivet, but the high-stress bending part where the hook is in contact with the lifting point of the lifting object shall not be connected by rivets;
(7) Full-closed welding is not allowed between the hook laminations, only intermittent welding is allowed;
(8) Hooks that have been subjected to overload test shall be disposed as scrap.